This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is a creamy, cheesy family favorite! Cook the sauce for a few hours and then toss with pasta.
Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti
I made my Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti Recipe and it was SO good. I actually started this recipe in the freezer, then moved it to the fridge to defrost, then into the crockpot to cook. Who knew those freezer crockpot meals were lifesavers? Especially on busy days!
This newfound love for freezer crockpot recipes has turned me into a believer. You all love your slow cookers, so I’m appealing to the masses and have created some pretty delicious recipes that you can find by scrolling down 🙂 Also, feel free to share your favorite crockpot freezer meal in the comments below. I have a lot of ideas but would love to hear your ideas too.
This cheesy chicken spaghetti is similar to a lot of the chicken spaghetti recipes you’d see online, but with a little more spice and a lot more cheese.
Chicken and Spaghetti – The two main ingredients!
Onion, Bell Peppers, and Green Chiles – Add some color and flavor to this dish!
Cheese – Have I mentioned that I love cheese? It’s one of my favorite food groups.
Garlic Powder, and Cumin – Don’t forget the spices! They are essential to boost this recipe to the next level.
If you’re not in the mood for a slightly spicy ride, try these other pasta recipes: Baked Rigatoni Pasta Recipe, Browned Butter Alfredo Pasta, Gluten Free Pasta with Spaghetti Meat Sauce or Broccoli Pesto Pasta.
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti in a Crockpot
Place onion, bell peppers, green chiles, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chicken, mushroom soup and some of the grated cheese together in a crock-pot. Stir to mix ingredients.
Cook on high until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken breasts, shred and return to crock-pot.
Pour in cooked spaghetti and remaining cheese. Toss to coat the pasta in sauce and melt cheese, adding in a few splashes of chicken stock where necessary to get the sauce consistency you want. Cook another several minute on low and serve.
Can you Freeze this recipe?
YES and here are the directions: Place onion, bell peppers, green chiles, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chicken, mushroom soup and 1 cup of grated cheese together in a large plastic freezer bag. Seal and freeze.
To cook, defrost in fridge, place in crockpot and cook according to the directions listed above.
The printable recipe is below with more clear directions and time measurements for your crock pot. You’ll also find other recipes that I have handpicked for all you people below. Have a great day, friends!
Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1 small can mild diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lb. chicken breasts 2 breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4-1 lb. cooked spaghetti
- 3 cups cheddar cheese grated
- a few splashes chicken stock optional
- Place onion, bell peppers, green chiles, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chicken, mushroom soup and 1 cup of grated cheese together in a crock-pot. Stir to mix ingredients.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken breasts, shred and return to crock-pot.
- Pour in cooked spaghetti and remaining cheese. Toss to coat pasta in sauce and melt cheese, adding in a few splashes of chicken stock where necessary to get sauce consistency you want. Cook another 20-30 minutes on low and serve.