I made these festive Mini Peppermint Cream White Chocolate Cheesecake Tarts for their website and you should go check them out! All the step by step photos and the recipe can be seen HERE.
Enjoy! Have a great day!
Mini Peppermint Cream White Chocolate Cheesecake Tarts
Yield: 24 tarts
- 24 Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 3 oz. white chocolate
- 6 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 candy cane or 3 peppermint candies, crushed
- Arrange 24 mini fillo tarts on serving platter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently melt white chocolate in microwave, stirring every 20 seconds. Stir in softened cream cheese and ½ teaspoon peppermint extract until smooth. Using a teaspoon, fill each tart to be level with the top of the tart. Refrigerate.
- For the cream- whip heavy cream together with remaining ½ teaspoon peppermint extract, vanilla and powdered sugar. Place into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe rosettes onto each tart. Sprinkle with crushed candy cane pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve.