Just kidding. I don’t want that job.
But seriously. Anyone know the answer to that question? I’m curious….
So, before I forget to post anything Easter related and then blink and it’s suddenly Christmas, I’m sharing some awfully tasty chocolate and peanut butter treats that take about 30 minutes to make….and you don’t need to turn on the oven 🙂 Super simple peanut butter eggs covered in chocolate and topped with some sprinkles! So fun for kids to make and turn into cute little gifts! I loved these cute eggs and so did my peanut butter and chocolate loving husband!
Easy peasy, right? I thought so. Here’s the printable! Make these with your kids this weekend.
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
A fast no-bake Easter treat!
Yield: 10 large eggs
- 1 cup all natural chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz. semi sweet chocolate, melted
- sprinkles, for garnish
- In a large bowl, melt peanut butter and butter together for 1 minute. Stir to incorporate together. Stir in vanilla and powdered sugar. Mixture will seem dry but should hold together when you form it into shapes. Using a 3-tablespoon cookie scoop, measure out 10 even mounds. Form each mound into an egg shape. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- While peanut butter eggs are chilling, melt chocolate in microwave on low heat, stirring every 30 seconds or so.
- Dip each egg into chocolate to cover completely. Remove egg with fork, and tap along the edge of the bowl allowing excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl through the prongs. Place onto a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and sprinkle with any desired toppings. Repeat until all eggs are covered in chocolate. Refrigerate 5 minutes until chocolate has hardened. Wrap up to give away as gifts or serve.