Hey guys! I’m in SEATTLE for the next few days soaking up all the sun…and by sun I mean rain! To be expected in the North West! Too bad I forgot my umbrella….and my toiletries bag…..yeah. Not the smartest thing I’ve done….
Anyways, I shared this photo with you on Facebook of these fabulous cookies last Sunday and you all went CRAZY over them, so here they are as promised. Chewy and chocolatey cookies filled with white chocolate chunks and oreo pieces! Basically, the best cookie ever for chocolate lovers. And, ya’ll are chocolate addicts….I know! 🙂
Here’s how you make them:
Enjoy, friends 🙂 Sorry this was a quick post today….lots of fun stuff to tell you about my trip next week! Have a great weekend!
Chewy Double Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 whole oreo cookies, chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Stir in egg and vanilla. Scrape sides and mix again. Pour in all dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Scrape sides and mix again briefly. Stir in white chocolate chunks and chopped oreos by hand. Refrigerate dough 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto prepared pan. Press down lightly to flatten slightly. Bake 8 minutes or until no longer shiny. Cool 3 minutes on baking sheet and remove to cooling rack. Serve with lots of milk. :)