I’m away on vay-cay-shee-on-nay at the Oregon coast. Holla! I love a good vacation….except when my baby doesn’t sleep. Then it’s just torture.
Nonetheless, I’m thoroughly enjoying my time away from the big cit-ay.
So last week I made these as a little afternoon snack and mama-mia were they good. Carbs and cheese, ya’ll! This is almost like a stuffed crust pizza minus the pizza part. With a whole lots of garlic butter involved too.
Basically, this is just a yummy situation that you want to be a part of. That is all. Enjoy your long weekend! Here’s how to make these Cheesy-Stuffed Garlic Bread Crescents.
Start out with some crescent rolls, butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and string cheese.Grate a little garlic into a bowl, add the Italian seasoning and butter then melt together. Instant garlic butter.Now you can pop open your crescents and spread them out on a baking sheet.Bush on a little garlic butter and then…unwrap and slice your cheese sticks in half.Now we can place each piece of cheese onto the crescents and roll right up.Be sure to tuck in the edges so the cheese doesn’t go oozing out.Hello cheesy crescents, how are you?Brush these little guy with more garlic butter and pop into a hot oven.10 minutes later and you’ve got some Cheesy-Stuffed Garlic Butter Crescents! Y to the um!! So easy and makes a seriously amazing side to spaghetti and meatballs 🙂
Cheesy-Stuffed Garlic Butter Crescents
Yield: 8 crescents
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 4 string cheeses, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt butter together with Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Pop open crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Brush the tops with some garlic butter. Place half a string cheese at the wide end and roll up. Brush the tops with more garlic butter and bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.