1. My husband got a pretty sweet job a few months back and one of the perks was a free costco membership. Why yes I do need 200 razor blades, 17 pounds of ground beef and 36 dozen freshly baked cookies. Why do you ask?
2. I’m turning over a new leaf and am only going to be making 1 dessert/sweet treat a week.
3. Of course if I make one and it doesn’t quite meet my sweet tooth expectations, I will be allowed to make it again.
4. So basically you can just cross off #2.
5. My little girl really likes to sneak into our bed in the middle of the night–totally unbeknownst to us. We wake up and have no recollection of how she got there.
6. I’ve decided we need to build a fence around our bed. Or maybe hers?
7. She has also turned into a good boundary tester. Some memorable quotes from the week include: “No Mommy THESE are your options” “No, I’m the boss” and “No, we should eat popsicles.”
9. Aaaaand now I’m hungry.
10. Flights are so *insert expletive* expensive! We have many-a-place to go this year including international flights across the country to eastern Canada around Christmas. Yeah. Think $1500….PER PERSON! What are our chances at scoring free flights? “Dear Air Canada, let me start by saying you look great! Have you lost weight?”
10. I may or may not sell my first born…..
11. I’m kind of very much obsessed with World Market. I’d say I’d want to live there but that sounds sort of creepy in the homeless person kind of way, but you get my drift, yes? Gorgeous dishes, lovely napkins, hefty furniture, yummy food….basically a food bloggers mecca if you will.
12. Which reminds me, I need to go to World Market.
13. And Costco.
Enjoy your weekend 🙂0