Remember last Friday when I promised you ridiculous cookies? Well, HERE THEY ARE in all their glory! Have you seen these Caramel Apple Milky Way’s at Target amongst the Halloween candy? Well, my friend bought a bag, gave me one to try and got me addicted.
So, I got 14,000 bags, naturally.
After the first 7200 bags, I decided to shove them into these cookies…cause that’s healthier than eating them plain. YEAH. My idea of healthy is totally warped. But I think you knew that already. Also, oats and peanut butter are healthy in the correct application. This is not necessarily the healthiest application.
But it’s almost Halloween, so we should all collectively get used to the higher sugar intake. Agreed? Ok good. Glad we’re on the same page.
Anyways, these are almost the exact same cookies as these ones, but with a few small modifications. And I didn’t add all the step by step photos in this post either. If you want to see how to make this cookie dough step by step, you can check that out here.
Ok, so step one is to make this big fatty bowl of cookie dough. This is a beautiful sight.
Ok, so scoop out some cookie dough onto a prepared cookie sheet
and flatten the dough out.
Place a Caramel Apple Milky Way into the center of the flattened cookie dough
then top with another scoop of cookie dough.
Press that cookie dough around the Milky Way to enclose it completely in cookie dough.
Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool a few minutes and then dig in!
Totally decadent and divine! We loved these and think you all will too 🙂 Have a great Monday!
Caramel Apple Milky Way Stuffed Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen, approximately
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, or softened butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 18 snack size Caramel Apple Milky Way Bars, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butters and sugars together. Stir in egg and vanilla bean paste and whip until light in color and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly stir in baking soda, salt, flour and oats until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Using a cookie scoop, create 8 cookie dough balls on your prepared baking sheet. Press dough down flat. Top with a milky way bar and place another scoop of cookie dough over top. Press the dough around the snickers bar to cover completely. Bake 9-11 minutes or until cookie starts to turn light golden brown on the bottom. Cool 3-5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Serve warm with milk! YUM!