Look out Nashville! Here I Come!
On Friday morning I will be leaving for Nashville. Never been there before but super excited to go! Why am I excited? Let me count the ways…
2. I get to read all the magazines I want on the plane. Ahh, the simple pleasures!
3. It’s like a 48 hour break from my Mom duties. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my little girl to pieces, but this will be a much needed get away.
4. The projected forecast is sunny and 80 degrees+…..hello sandals and capris!
5. I get to stay in a big hotel room in a king size bed all by myself. A.MAZ.ING.
6. Oh, and I get to watch all the tv shows I want! –>This is like a dream!
7. I get to explore the city!
8. Maybe I’ll run into Carrie Underwood! She lives in Nashville, right?
9. Wait, there celebrities that live in Nashville?
Have you ever been to Nashville? What should I see there? Good places to eat? Tell me everything!
PS- The Lindsay Olives giveaway ends tomorrow! Make sure you enter!