Creamy Ranch Chicken Casserole is cheesy, tangy and easy! Lots of creamy ranch flavor with toasty crackers on top.
I’m currently en route to New York City and I wanted to make sure I posted this recipe for you all! I love a good casserole and I always forget how easy they are!! This recipe is a Ranch version of my Swiss Chicken Bake, but instead of using homemade cream of chicken soup, I used the can because I’m trying to get rid of the food in my pantry before our move. I’ll probably have a lot more random recipes coming up soon involving sweetened condensed milk, creamed corn and pinto beans. (Not used together 😉 )
So, I was generous in saying this recipe would take 10 minutes to prep. It’s really more like 7. You’ll wait longer for your oven to preheat than anything else. We ate our casserole with roasted broccoli on the side, but rice or pasta would work as well….I think I’d like the rice more than the pasta, but use what you got!
I also love using chicken tenders because they cook much faster than an actual chicken breast. Be aware that your cooking time will increase if you’re using whole chicken breasts. Chicken cutlets would work well and have the same cooking time as listed below.
Anyways, here are some photos I snapped from making this recipe. Be sure to scroll down to get my printable recipe and make this asap!!
And you can follow me on Instagram for lots of NYC fun/apartment hunting 🙂 Send us all your good juju cause we’re going to need it!
Have a great day, friends 🙂
Creamy Ranch Chicken Casserole
Creamy, cheesy and easy, this chicken casserole dish will win you over! Lots of creamy ranch flavor with toasty crackers too.
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 lbs. Chicken Tenderloins
- 1-10 1/2 oz. can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 oz. Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 40 Ritz Crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread chicken into the bottom of the pan. In a separate bowl, stir cream of chicken soup together with sour cream, ranch seasoning and cheese. Spread over chicken evenly. Top with crushed crackers and bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Enjoy on its own or with rice.