30 Dinners in 30 Minutes or less!
In other news, I’ve decided to buy a house on the beach. Yup. A very huge, very impractical house for our family of three. But once I become a bajillionaire, money will mean nothing to me and I can throw it around like chump change. The only kink in this plan: I’m not loaded. Blast! Foiled again. I’ll keep you posted on my bajillionaire status.
In the mean time, I thought I would post some of my very favorite go-to dinner recipes that make weeknight meals a cinch. This 4 day week coming up is going to be a tough one, plus with school starting up real soon, all you Mom’s know that the faster dinner is on the table the happier everyone is. So, without further ado, I give you 30 dinners in 30 minutes or less:
1. Cajun Turkey and Brie Panini–I basically live for melted brie. Holy mother.
2. Simple Chili-obviously, the longer this simmers, the better it tastes, but it can be delicious after just 30 minutes! Perfect with cornbread muffins and/or fritos!
3. Vegetarian Pesto Quesadilla–filled with cheese, pesto and lots of veggies! LOVE this for a quick dinner!
4. Cheesy Taco Pasta–so much better than hamburger helper and tastes just the same….or better!
5. Turkey a la King–if you have leftover turkey or chicken, this comes together in a snap! SO so simple!
6. Asian Chicken & Orzo Salad–almost all the food groups in this healthy dinner!
7. Crispy Chicken Ranch Wraps–kid-friendly favorite!
8. Thai Chicken Bites–Originally I posted these as appetizers, but these are so tasty any time of the day.
9. Green Chile Cheeseburgers-A little spicy with a whole lotta cheese. OH YEAH.
10. Chicken Parm Garlic Bread Burgers–uhh…enough said.
11. Teriyaki Shrimp Soba Noodle Bowls–I forgot about this recipe until I found it on my site…yeah, guess what I’m craving now.
12. Parmesan and Garlic Linguine–like a cross between alfredo and plain buttered pasta. This stuff is amazing.
13. Grilled Honey Garlic Shrimp–me and shrimp are like two peas in a pod. Me + shrimp + gahlick? Puh-lease!!
14. My Favorite Turkey Taco Meat–if you have no one pulling on your pant legs, you could have these tacos on the table in 15 minutes flat.
15. Macaroni with Broccoli and Peas–my daughters favorite veggies in this pasta. We love carbs at our house!
16. Secret Ingredient Tomato Soup–I love hot soup and fresh biscuits for dinner. Perfect for a chilly fall day!
17. Southwest Chicken Chop Salad–healthy crunchy southwestern goodness.
18. Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms–these plus a pot full of rice makes a fabulous quick meat-free dinner.
19. Tuna California Club Sandwiches–I love having a good sandwich for dinner sometimes. I don’t know why. The bacon might have something to do with it…
20. Tex Mex Chicken White Cheddar Spaghetti–cheesy, creamy, comforting.
21. Breakfast Nachos–I’m a big fan of breakfast for dinner and these always always get gobbled up.
22. Family Friendly Chicken Pad Thai–I could drink this sauce, fyi. Is that awkward? Oh well….
23. Veggie Pesto Pizza–pesto lovers unite! This is one of my favorites.
24. Chinese Chop Salad–crunchy, fresh and healthy! One of our favorites for sure.
25. Open Faced Croque Monsieurs–30 minutes? Nope, these are ready in more like 15-20! LOVE that.
26. Summer Veggie Pasta Primavera–if you don’t make your pasta from scratch, this whole meal comes together pretty darn fast! And it’s chock full of veggies and lick your plate good.
27. Crunchy Baked Fish Sticks with Cucumber Dill Sauce Delish on it’s own, but fabulous put into tacos…oh yeah! Can you imagine the goodness? UGH. SO YUMMY.
28. Low Carb Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole–one of our new favorite 1 pot dinners!
30. Stovetop Butternut Macaroni and Cheese–I have no words to describe the sweet sweet yumminess this is.
Enjoy, friends! Super tasty recipe coming up on Wednesday