These light & fluffy Angel Biscuits are half biscuit, half roll! Seriously, the best of both worlds in one tasty package. AND, they are so darn easy to make.
I thought about posting more Christmas recipes today, but decided against it for a number of reasons.
1. All this Christmas prep is getting a *leetle* out of hand. I thought I had it all under control, but this blessed holiday is SIX DAYS AWAY.
3. I’m all Christmas cookied out.
4. I don’t know how that is even possible.
5. I’ve decided I don’t really like Christmas anymore because I’m the one doing the majority of the work. My husband is somewhat helpful, but Moms–lets be real here. We bring the magic. We know all there is to know about EVERYTHING. Husbands take you only so far. Am I right?
6. I am right.
7. I’m *slightly* depressed my husband is leaving in two weeks for army training. He will be gone until May.
8. Yes, May…..as in January February March April MAY.